Thursday, December 14, 2006

More on Sylvia Browne and what she says

Sylvia claims that everyone on the Other Side speaks Aramaic.  Does that mean I could interpret what I was hearing?  Probably not.    I don't think so...maybe on the Other Side, but not here.

She also claims that on the Other Side everyone is 30 years old.  I could handle that.  She claims that we can often cross over to the other side by Astral Projection in our sleep, and that when we have been to the Other Side and come back to awaken we are happy about the trip. 

When I awakened from my surgery I was angry to be back.  I don't remember being anywhere else, I just went to sleep and woke up with everything in between being black.  But I was very angry when I awoke.   One of my friends who is psychic says that sometimes people who have visited the other side while unconscious will come back angry because they wanted to stay.  I couldn't stay because I'd promised I'd come back.  I'm happy that I came back.  I have more to do here anyway.

I do believe in reincarnation, and Sylvia explains that and why remnants of stories about reincarnation were removed from the Bible by Pope Constantine, leaving behind references to people coming back as someone else, which can seem mysterious if you don't believe in reincarnation. 

I found the whole book very interesting and clarifying.  

I once dreamed that the person I call my Soul Mate was my father and that I was a little girl.  We were in a courtyard in the Middle East and he was standing wearing a brown suit.  I was wearing a blue robe.  We were standing around a water well with a wall that was only a few inches high.  And we spoke Aramaic or a language that sounded very much like Aramaic.

I'm open to all of these things.  I'm not denouncing them until someone proves everything to me one way or another.  Keeping my options open.

Love and kisses, Jana 

No comments: