Thursday, December 7, 2006

ESP--Thinking of Others & Others Thinking of You--Wondering

Every Wednesday before I ended up in the hospital, I would drive down a certain road to the bank at Noon, and I would drive by a certain man-made "mountain" and think of someone from my past.  I don't know what triggered that thought, but I thought of it again yesterday as I, once again, drove past that mountain (who knew there were mountains in Indiana).  You know how you will think of someone just before they call you?  Well, I wondered if when you are thinking of someone as you drive by a certain landmark, if that same person for an instant is reminded of you.   (And I also wondered if they got an image of a mountain and wondered where in the heck that came from!!) Or perhaps, you thought of that person, because at that very time of day, that person was actually thinking of you.   It can get to be a merry-go-round of wondering if you wonder too hard.

I do believe that people who are "connected" either by past lives in other times, or perhaps just a previous connection in this lifetime, or maybe both at the same time, have continuing connections with one another.  Actually I truly believe we are all connected to everyone else, and this is the reason we should always have love in our hearts for all mankind (lots of times in order to do this you also have to have tolerance, compassion, and forgiveness!!)   It goes back to my theory of "giving energy to negative things" causing them to magnify and reproduce more negativity, and in the opposite giving energy to positive things magnifies the positivity.   And thankfully, it seems that giving positive energy to positive things seems to work a whole lot more efficiently and provide a whole lot more than the negatives.


At any rate, it is a whole lot more productive to think positive thoughts, to have happy positive thoughts, and to always expect the best, and to be excited about life and what the next minute, hour, day, week or year is going to bring to you than it is to worry about anything whatsoever.  So stop worrying, and start planning for a brighter, happier future.   Love and Good Wishes from Jana.

No comments: