Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas

Well, the excitement is beginning.   I am getting ready for a party tonight at my house.

Then tomorrow I get up early and have to be ready to leave the house around 11:00 a.m. to drive to Pierceton.  I don't know how big Guy's extended family is, but he's invited us to his Christmas on Sunday at his house, which is out in the country.  The house isn't all that big, so I wonder how it will go.  It should be interesting, and Mother will be there, and perhaps my brother Jan as well.  I expect I will leave around 3 or 4 and get home early.  Then I hope to get to bed early so I won't be late the next day for Christmas at my brother's in the country.

Perhaps this year my niece and her family will be coming from Fort Bragg, North Carolina.  I hope so, I haven't seen her at Christmas in eight years.  They lived in Germany for awhile.

Off to make Christmas pizza from scratch.  Merry Christmas, and love and kisses.  Jana

No comments: