Sunday, January 28, 2007

Psychic Stalking--It's Legal!!

I don't suppose you've ever heard of psychic stalking. It's just something that happens between people who are close to one another emotionally I believe. It doesn't work for everyone. Even as psychically connected as I can be to some people, I'm not psychically connected to my son. At least I don't have the ability to see where he is precisely in my head. Yes. I do have that ability with a couple of people. One I love being able to do it. The other one, I'd just as soon not, but when I tried to make the ability to follow the one person go away, the ability to "follow" or find the other also went away, so I got it back.

I first learned of this ability back in the early 60's when someone I loved very much went away. I still knew where to find him all the time. It was very simple. There was a "white line" that appeared in my mind that went from me, up into the air, and down to wherever he was. I've been psychically stalking this man for more than forty years.

The other was a man I worked for. I could find him anywhere. It was the same thing. When he disappeared I always knew where to find him. Sometimes I didn't want to know where to find him and found him anyway! I have reconciled to the fact this man is a friend. Only a friend.

The other is the love of my life. I haven't physically stalked him, unless you count the one time when I was in his area, and sat in the parking lot of his business for a few minutes on a Sunday afternoon about eighteen years ago.

Now I just think about him from time to time, locate him with my psychic GPS system, and only very occasionally look at the top of his house on Google Earth. I do that to my son too. I go on Google Earth and look at the top of his apartment building. It makes me feel closer to him somehow.

Together with my psychic GPS system, and my psychic caller ID, my life is very interesting! I've had these psychic systems for way longer than the general public has had the technological versions. Boy are the scientists slow!!

If you got here from my links, check out my web site: www.thewishfactory.com

Love and kisses, Jana.

No comments: