Saturday, May 2, 2009

STOPPED HOLDING BREATH

Okay, I've stopped holding my breath since the election. I've also stopped reading the newspapers, stopped watching any news whatsoever. Decided if I'm going to survive no matter what. I need to read my own blogs, practice what I preach, and revert to the Abraham Hicks teachings that I've been telling everyone else to read! We make our own economy by our beliefs. I'm doing great and expect to do much better. Nothing is impossible and the only roadblocks we stumble over are the ones we put in our own path.

Write your own story. Tell it like you want your life to be, not how it appears to be right now. Nothing is impossible and you can do and be anything you want to. If you worry, that's your spirit, your soul, telling you that you need to change your thoughts. Instead of focusing on your problems, focus on your blessings. Keep doing that until you are no longer worried and have put your self into a better-feeling-place. It is not nonsense. Give it a try. Harken back to your early days in Sunday School. Count your blessings! Then go from there.

I'm in the process of writing my own story the way I want things to be.

As a result I've agreed with myself (isn't that easy) to stop worrying about anything.

My favorite thing to do these days is watch the bull riders of PBR on the weekends, and watch Ty Murray on Dancing with the Stars on Mon and Tues. I am amazed he's survived so far, though I knew he was a success because of his persistence and hard work, I wasn't sure how his personality would survive the "unmanly" spray tans and the like. So far I think the PBR fans are keeping him going. I've learned there are many more of them than I'd imagined. I've been watching PBR for the past four years. I've got my PBR hunks calendar on the wall (with my favorite Paolo who was injured and isn't riding, and my very favorite "Hollywood" i.e., Guillherme Marchi who won last year.) I sit there in my rocker-recliner crocheting and watching the cowboys and the bulls. Sometimes I root for the bulls.

In the meantime, I'm working very hard on my intellectual properties. Trying to finish up the women's historical adventure novel, Kekionga, and at the same time trying to market my animated feature film screenplay The Wish Factory. Working right now on finding backers for it, and exploring the production of a short animated trailer to "sell" the project to backers.

Also working on our 50th Class Reunion. How did I get that job? Well, no one else was doing it. This year I think we're going to have a very good turn out. There aren't many of us, but most of us have been relatively close over the years.

My psychic said I have too much to do. Maybe he's right. In the meantime, I've got to get busy and go to the Taurus birthday party at my brother's.

Stay safe, breathe, keep doing that. Love and kisses. Jana

No comments: