Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"FOX NEWS LIES" "FOX NEWS IS ONE-SIDED"

I keep hearing that from the Lefties all the time "Fox News Lies". Okay. Let's get your qualifications for making that statement. How often do you watch Fox News? How many lies a day have you heard? Oh! You've never actually watched Fox News! Oh! You're just repeating what other Lefties have told you?! Okay. Let me tell you my experience:

Obama is on there every thirty seconds. Okay, I'm exaggerating, it only seems that way. But every time he speaks it is covered in its entirety by Fox News. I complain about that. More Fair than even I want to see! (I put it on mute when Obama goes on for more than three minutes). Maybe it's Obama's failure to face reality, problems with veracity, exaggerations that the Lefties are calling lies?

Maybe they're talking about Alan Coombs. He seems like a really nice guy, sort of a wimpy nerdy guy actually. But he's gung ho about Obama who can do no wrong. He's as Left as they get, and somewhat delusional about it all. Definitely still drinking the Kool-Aid. I really don't think he is lying, he's just closing his eyes to reality as well. Delusional. But he really does seem like a nice guy.

Maybe they're talking about Geraldo. Geraldo doesn't even know whether he's a Liberal or a Conservative. My theory is he's a Conservative on Fridays or whenever Fox News gives out their paychecks. He annoys the heck out of me.

Maybe they're talking about those "balanced panels" they have on Fox and Friends where the young Lefties try to scream over the young Conservatives who are trying to be heard over the screaming, but usually just sit their quietly until they stop screaming. Maybe the young Libs are a bit naive. They seem to be spouting the Left talking points.* You know those canned "talking points" that seem to turn out verbatim coming from every Liberal media outlet you listen to. Oh? You don't listen to all of them?

*Left Talking Points. I notice patterns. I remember everything I read. Sometimes I forget where I read something, but I can find my way back to where it was usually. I write to a lot of Congressmen, both on the Right and on the Left, stating my opinions. I get back a lot of "canned replies". I ask not to receive their "merge" letters with my name on it. It wasn't until I got the exact same letter from four different people on Obamacare that I figured it out. The DNC or someone like them, puts out "talking points", and most of the people who get them are too lazy to rewrite them and turn them into an "original" production of the same thoughts. Then I hear Libs on radio, in the printed media, and on television spouting exactly the same words in exactly the same order. They are parroting what they've been told to say!!!!! How creepy is that!!?

Maybe they're talking about Juan Williams (they're such racists too at Fox News you know...) who got fired from NPR for saying something in his spot on Fox News. Juan Williams has tempered his Left views since that happened. He hasn't become a Conservative, no way! But he has stopped spouting the Liberal talking points. He now reasons through things. He is still somewhat of an apologist for Obama. I'll forgive him that. Juan, is the reason, by the way, that NPR came to the attention of Congress for their biased reporting, and the fact they receive some of their funding from the government.

Fox News interviewed Nancy Pelosi far more than I thought necessary when she was Speaker of the House. Thank God that's over. It got a little tiring. She was definitely spouting the talking points constantly, and she is still delusional about the truth of things. She seems somewhat desperate these days. I don't think she was too happy about losing her big airplane that cost the taxpayers unbelievable amounts of money so she could fly home to her family every weekend (while new Conservative Congressmen are living in closets in their Congressional offices, unable to afford to go home to see their families by the way, those "rich" Republicans don't you know.)

Right now Fox News is running a MoveOn.org advertisement and graph. Then they have a Conservative arguing. Now they're talking about the opinion of the People of the United States. They are looking at, and debating the ads on the left and the ads on the right. These aren't lies, they are things that tell people how to make up their own minds about things.

No comments: