Friday, March 19, 2010

PRAYER WORKS

I was wondering what I could do about the chaos occurring in Washington with regard to the voting on healthcare. Then I read the book The 5000 Year Leap, and it all became clear. I should do exactly what I've been doing about everything else. Praying. Thank you God for preserving our Constitution, and thank you for preserving our freedoms. And I took a deep breath and sighed with relief. In God we Trust. Why did I miss that? I'm putting it in God's hands and letting it go. Nothing is written in granite, except the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. (I've seen them carved into marble actually). I'm recommending on my Twitter page that everyone just let go and let God handle it. Healthcare is a personal choice, it certainly isn't a right. We don't need people in Washinton telling us what to do, after all, they've got it all backwards, we are the Masters, they are the servants.

No comments: