Sunday, August 9, 2009

50th High School Reunion

About 30 years ago I realized we'd been out of school 20 years and never saw much of one another, so seeing as how I only had a ton of other things to do I set about finding my classmates (there were only 50 or s0) and sending out invitations for a reunion. I conned someone in our hometown into having the party at their house, and we got together. Some of them hadn't been back since. But every three years there's a Trienniel Alumni Reunion for South Whitley High School, so we have a class reunion then also. This year it was our 50th year since graduation in 1959. Hard to believe.

I made it easy on myself this time. I merely pointed at people and told them what to do. I'm executive material here. We planned a two day class reunion followed up with attendance of our class as the honor class at the Alumni Reunion. What a good time we had. We had a great turn out. People who hadn't been seen in 30 years and in one case 54 years turned up...and we all looked like we were 16. Perhaps its because I love them all so much!! If you'd like to see pictures of all these 68 year olds who look 16 go to my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?f=1#/profile.php?id=1574289110&ref=name

No comments: