Sunday, September 4, 2005

Synchronicity and God and the Universe

Synchronicity is an interesting subject.  I look at synchronicity as events that occur, as if by chance, but not by chance...events that occur because of who we are, what we are thinking, how the "atoms" of our existence rub against the "atoms" of everyone and everything else.   My concept of religion and the universe is somewhat strange.  For a year or so I worked in the Organic Chemistry Department at the University of Illinois.  Part of my job was drawing the shapes and stuff that went with the organic chemical formula.  I never knew what they all meant, and anything I learned I learned sort of by osmosis.   I learned a lot about DNA and RNA back in 1961 and 1962.  That's what they were working on back then, and I typed the papers that were bound into journals and mailed out across the country to other scientists who were interested in the subject.   That was a sort of synchronicity in itself.   The process of looking at those chemical formulae and symbols made me look at the symbol for the atom more closely.   One of the first things I really noticed about the "structure" of an atom, was that it was also the model of the "structure" of the universe.   I learned there was energy in the center of an atom.  That lead me to believe there was also energy in the center of  the universe...or rather in the center of all the universe(s) that exist.  That all of the planets in a solar system were whirling around the universe like atoms whirling around the nucleus of a cell, and that there might be other solar systems whirling around within the universe, and I reasoned that at the very center of all of these whirling solar systems there was an Energy holding it all together.   And, just as in an atom, each of the neutrons whirling around are "connected" to the center and to one another, that the same is true of the solar systems.

 

A nitrogen atom with electrons in two energy levels and sub-shells.

I also reasoned that since we are all made up of atoms, that we, each of us are a "solar system" and that we are connected to one another by this same energy, and as well we are connected to the Energy at the very center of the Universe.  I also reason that this Energy is what many call God.

As a result of this understanding and much more, I invented my Synchronicity Cards....You can go to my website www.thewishfactory.com and order them in two versions, under Synchronicity Cards...    below is a brief description of what they are and what they do.

These Synchronicity Cards will guide you in your choices of action and thought. When you have a serious consideration to make, or if you are troubled by events, and don’t know what step to take, what thoughts to think, shuffle the cards, and choose one. However, you might find that cards "jump" out of the deck, and fall to the table or the floor Please read these cards...they want to be read! The purpose of these cards is to guide you toward a more positive way of thinking, to help you continue your adventure toward fulfilling your wishes, hopes and dreams, and having a good life. Please contact us if you have good experiences to tell us with regard to your use of the cards.

The cards come in two versions, one is the Christian version with Bible verses included.  See below for a sample of some of the cards.

I also have available a Native American version of the Synchronicity Cards which are liked better by some.   A samples of the Native American cards are below as well.

There are 64 cards in each pack.   I invented the cards because I used to see my grandmother hold the Bible open and close her eyes, run her finger down the page and say "This is what God wants me to know today."   I find the cards will tell you what you need to know for each particular issue in your life.   Many people use them when they are dealing with problems that make it difficult to think.  I've had many people tell me it has helped them through dealing with cancer and other illnesses, handling difficult relationships, divorce, suicides, and death.  It has helped them through almost every situation you can imagine.

No comments: